Banda Kawayan Pilipinas is always on the look out for new talents to discover and nurture. We are inviting interested parties to visit us at our headquarters or fill up the Sign Up Form below so we can capture your personal details so we can get back to you for the screening and audition process.
Eligibility Criteria: What are we looking for in our potential Trainees?
1) Must be a Filipino citizen by birth or naturalization;
2) Must be between the ages of 10 and 17 years old;
3) Must be able to come to the band’s headquarters in Sta. Mesa, Manila for scheduled rehearsals and meetings;
4) Must abide by all policies, rules and regulations specifically designed for recruitment, training and membership and integration into the organization;
5) Must adequately fulfill all the requirements of the selection process as facilitated by the Recruitment and Training Committee;
6) Must be physically and mentally fit to perform musical numbers with choreography;
7) Must possess a pleasing personality and must be able to interact socially with people of different backgrounds and persuasions;
8) Must be willing and able to travel and serve as ambassadors of goodwill who can highlight the rich cultural diversity and musical traditions of the Philippines;
9) Must not have any prior convictions or pending legal cases;
10) Must be of good moral standing; and
11) Must secure the consent and waiver of the applicant’s parent or guardian.
Note: Banda Kawayan Pilipinas reserves the right to make reasonable and justifiable exceptions to any or all of the above criteria by virtue of the applicant’s musical ability, special skills and/or other discretionary factors.